Original topic:

Finally today I got it Thanks Samsung!

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 10:09 AM)
sammy25
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Do Iphone users also browse around internet right after they receive an update like we galaxy users do as we get bugs n more bugs.
With Fast charging enabled it took me more than 2 hours to charge my s10+ with charging info disappeared .
After every  update we get bugs n S&H&I&T. 
I really had high hopes that samsung is at par with apple in terms of software quality but  I just hoped too high. Samsung is just good for 15 20K phones .
When you invest whole 70k on a phone you expect it to work flawlessly but samsung ain't worth it.
Waiting for next Iphone and will be throwing s10plus in trash.

8 Comments
Galaxy S
One of the major problem with samsung is security updates, they are not into proper testing before releasing it..During release,S10+ was one of the best devices available in the market, but now those days are gone and S10+ is losing its shine..agr ye apne updates ko dhang se release kare to shayad ye phone behtar se aur behtar ho jaye. but don't know what's holding them..and they are repeating same mistakes again and again..really sad
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I second that
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
not only s10+ i have using Note 10plus. on 7th March I've got one ui.2.1 update and now my phone draining too much battery and applications crashing..
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
The time in fast charging disappears due to overheating.
deepak0099
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am facing same issue..Is this because of overheating?
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
its not due to overheating coz phone used heatup before installing ui2.1 but never faced the issue .This is happening only after ui.21 update
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
@deepak0099 Yes!
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Samsung is trash

0 Likes