Original topic:

Finally moved to Apple iPhone 12

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 06:47 PM)
Aayu94
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Was frustrated from Samsung & their pathetic service from last 6 months. A bug reached almost all the S9, S9+ & Note 9 series while updating OTA. Samsung is still not able to find out this. They don't care about their old customers now. My phone got the discoloration issue after the bug creeped in on my phone. Maybe it was intentional from Samsung to force us to upgrade our phones. But Samsung mu friend you have lost loyalty of millions around the globe that is the reason people are moving to Oneplus or Apple. You are a pathetic loser when it comes to After sales service. Please go to hell, may all your sales numbers nose dive. I am not returning to Samsung now. Keep your discoloration issues keep your fucking S9+ i don't give a shot to you guys. This message should reach your top bosses & then they should smack the asses of everyone working in the service department. Fucking lovers & cheats. Also fuck you for providing India with your Exynos processor & selling snapdragon in US & UK. You partial cheats you will pay for this. Fuck you SAMSUNG.
9 Comments
MrDragone
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
That's true.
Galaxy S
I only purchased S20+ because of the huge discount on Flipkart in December. But, might consider moving to Apple in the future.
Galaxy S
Cool bro👌
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I don't have that kind of money to move to Apple now. But yeah in future will switch to Apple.

This will be my last Samshit device.
Aayu94
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I like this "Samshit" hahaha 😆
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Aayu94
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Go to hell Samsung, **bleep** you big time. I'm satisfied with my new Iphone 12 now & just kept this **bleep** S9+ device as a spare phone. Once lockdown restrictions are lifted in my area i will sell this **bleep** for whatever i get. Considering the poor resale value of Samshit phones i guess i will be buying peanuts from that money. **bleep**!
shivam1996
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same here bro!! I am fed up of changing phones every 2 years. I want longevity for atleast 5 years plus. So I am also considering to switch to iPhone 12
Galaxy S

Samsung **bleep**. i am going the same way. iphone it is.  S10e do to One UI 3.1 hasnt recieved security updates since Sept 2021.  Samsung is a trSh company. 

BUYERS BEWARE, SAMSUNG IS A SCAM COMPANY! 

I have learned to hate all Samsung products. 

If you want a good product by USA, Japanese, and European. Samsang has to large of a hold on the government and because of this power they now make trash products.

0 Likes