Original topic:

Finally🤩 I got Android 12 Update

(Topic created on: 01-14-2022 02:27 AM)
Dr_Anand
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

Finally today I got latest Android 12 Update on my Samsung Galaxy S10 lite. I'm very excited 🤩. Currently I haven't seen any bug's or issue. Update your phone guy's. 
15 Comments
M_S_k
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Good, yesterday night I also got in my s20fe 5g .
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I think I'm facing aspect ratio issue in prime video , when u start any video and press 3 dots and press zoom to fill the screen , the images , heads , name titles , end credits , start credits don't fit in the screen , this never happened before #samsungindia #primevideo #amazonprime
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Small small things u will start seeing either they have changed or not playing what they used to be. As soon as u feel u must report it to.samsung along with your log file. Remember it should not be with in 15 min of time when u see any problem.
0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Does it help , do they even bother and do something bout it
0 Likes
Dr_Anand
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Update your Amazon prime video app. After major android update we need to update most of the apps.
0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I updated all apps
0 Likes
Dr_Anand
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I haven't seen any problem with my prime video app.
0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Check this movie out ( the suicide squad ) and zoom to fill screen , and the c the start credits and heads getting chopped off on top , lmk
0 Likes
M_S_k
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, I am also facing the same . It was like too much zoom .We can't see the subtitles also within the frame.
0 Likes