Original topic:

Finally Bixby Arrived

(Topic created on: 09-13-2017 12:24 PM)
Pankajg
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Finally Bixby will arrive soon, all delay was for Note 8 Launch and get publicity of Note 8 so that Bixby shall be out with Note8. Business trick nothing to do with "due to technical reason Bixby on Hold".

Voice for India can be optimised alongwith Global Launch. When whole world was optimising Bixby before Global launch what Samsung India was doing. What u think in 2 weeks they taught all 3000 commands to Indian accent.

It's habit of Samsung India not to give Updates to India on time as well keep customers waiting.

I own S8 Plus and feel very bad always whenever other Globe get updates ontime and we wait like a Kid.

Samsung need to Improve support for Indian customer.
11 Comments
Lightning
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
AGREE WITH U BUDDY.
Pratik23
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
correct..
gizmosaurabh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That's extremely incorrect.. Spending 60k on a phone and still feel under privileged. Should have bought the pixel instead.. Atleast would have been on the latest os instead of these marketing gimmicks
0 Likes
Pankajg
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I used Nexus 6P before pixel the main thing i dont like is Google launcher app drawer white color and big size non arrangable icons. Other launchers give ads and errors and Cam quality was too bad on 6P. So No to Google Phones is my personal choice.

Saw iphone launch yesterday as such not much innovative. Since I used 7 Plus before buying S8+.

Samsung products are good only they do partiality in releasing updates specific to India otherwise hardware is fantastic.
0 Likes
gizmosaurabh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have the 6P too. The cam quality was and is still excellent. May be you had some issues with your particular model. About the launcher giving ads you can install Nova launcher prime for a nominal price which is by far the best third party launcher.
I use the S8 currently and I do like it but my N6P camera still has a slight edge over the S8. And stock Android is always open for customization.
0 Likes
Pankajg
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
agree might be my 6p was having issues.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that as of now Bixby is available for only Samsung S8 and S8+, We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes
techbinders
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
where it is for s8 and s8+ i am holding s8+ in my hand and no bixby voice update..
0 Likes
man9005
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
#buycott Samsung's next product , so that they know about the Indian customer value.
0 Likes