Original topic:

Few Things About S20 Plus

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 09:44 PM)
Karan087
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Been Using the S20 Plus since launch date and here are the few things I RECENTLY noticed regarding the same.

Just Sharing My Thoughts.

1. Battery life is worse I.e drains quickly when not using Dark Mode.

2. Glitch in Adaptive Power Saving Mode ever since it was introduced . If we do not turn on the Option "Limit Apps And Home Screen" then the Adaptive Power Saving Mode does act weird I.e. it automatically turn on the Power Saving Mode even if battery is like at 70 or 65 Percent. 

I know that Adaptive Power Saving Mode automatically adjusts based on users usage but still the auto adjustment is crappy.

Samsung is a big company and it just do not want to fix this simple problem.

3. The phone has slightly started to hang in Google Chrome which is shame for Rs. 75000 phone and Samsung is intentionally doing it so users buy S21 Series. 

4. Changed the battery of phone still the battery life is okay.

5. I feel that DISPLAY quality has been degraded by Samsung INTENTIONALLY with software updates as the display does not feel that sharp and the brightness is also crappy now.

I am using the phone at 60HZ ever since I bought it and at QWHD+ Resolution.
6 Comments
praveen21t
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
But no one is going to buy s21 series. And will wait for s22.
82k for s21+. Even more than iphone 12. May be they think we buyers don't have mind
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Worry not dude. S22 will also come with Exynos **bleep** and people will still buy it.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
🤣😆 no need to tale about this worst..we know that ... after s10+ Samsung introduced all of the heaters not device
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Dude S10 was also **bleep**. My S10 lagged heavily after 1 year of usage.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
See bro my s9 also suffering issue after 3 years ... actually reason Is Samsung provides worst software..I have never seen in any other brands of devices...totally waste of money.... s10 have 1.5 camera lens aperture,, hrt sensor atlest...s20 is totally waste...practically hangsung device are totally waste
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes