Fastcharging Sucks after A11 update.

(Topic created on: 01-21-2021 11:34 PM)
ɪᴊᴀᴢᴀʜᴍᴀᴅ
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
the fastcharge is not working properly aftrr the A11 update in my S10+
and the battery drains fast.
i'm not satisfied with the A11 upgrade, i was on beta suddenly got an update lesser than 150MB showing that it is the official update. without fixing any of the bug, LOL!
5 Comments
VaiPin7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Try wiping the cache partition of your S10+ and give the phone one week to adapt to the new changes in the software. 

To wipe the cache: 

1. Power off your phone and connect it to your PC via USB-C or connect it to USB-C headphones.

2. Press the Volume Up button + Bixby Key + Power button simultaneously and release all three when the android logo shows on the screen. The phone will then go into recovery mode.

3. Once recovery mode is accessed, use the volume buttons to navigate through the options and select 'Wipe Cache Partition' by pressing the Power button. Once the cache is wiped, select the option to reboot your phone.

rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Samsung pulled back the update due to unlimited bugs in the firmware.
They will release the real STABLE version probably next month.
Galaxy S
**bleep**! next month? ഇവന്മാരൊക്കെ എന്ത് മൈരാണ് അവിടെ ചെയ്തോണ്ടിരിക്കണേ?
0 Likes
VaiPin7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Really? Didn't know that. At least they released the update this month to satisfy some of their customers lmao. I hope the update next month is really stable as they promise.

Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes