Thanish
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Any solution? Iam using a s10 plus
0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi dear, first of all try charging your phone with another FAST CHARGER. If it's still not fast charging try connecting your phone to a PC. If you can see your phones file in PC it's a software issue. May be a hard reset will help. If you can't see your files it may be because of a faulty charging connector.
Before all these please check whether fast charging is enabled in settings.
Thanish
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Done bro I did tried every method and finally I Factory reset my phone..The Phone detects fast charging for a few seconds and dissapears and as usual its cable charging, what i feel is its the problem with the latest firmware update..
0 Likes
Galaxy S

If under warranty take your phone to a service center. I think it's an issue with the charging port. I have 6 samsung devices with me. Out of the 6, 4 supports fast charging. This have faced this issue many times before. Most of the case charging port replacement was the solution. 

Unlike normal chargers, there is actually a signal transfer between smart charger and your device. 
All fast chargers supply current at 2 different voltage and amps. First it will send a voltage/amps of 9v/1.6A. If the phone is smart charging compatible then the phone will sent back a signal to keep the voltage same and it will provide the same voltage till the battery is around 80%. If there is no signal from the device then the voltage will be reduced to 5V/2A. 
If the communication between the device and charger is not established properly fast charging won't work . It will either show as slow charging or cable charging. 
Thanish
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks Mittu, Let me to bring my phone to a repair shop and lets see what they can do.. good thing i still do have the warranty..Thanks For The Advice man 🙏
0 Likes
FarahAlomari
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
mine too same problem
0 Likes