Original topic:

Faltu Battery of Galaxy S9 plus

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 11:06 AM)
Yash79
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
why why why there is so quick discharging of battery.......... 

i have charge my fone yesterday upto 80% and then used it for just two minutes see carefully "ONLY 2 MINUTES" of usage.

and from yesterday 12pm to today's 7:45am i haven't use mobile phone,even i haven't inserted any simcard or not connected to any wifi or Bluetooth connection.

I have set all the application in sleeping mode also. 

although i got 28% of battery drain???????? 

Today when i woke up i found 52% of battery remains...... 

What is this happening Samsung???????????????

I have attached screenshots and screen recording of all settings of battery which I have set in my Galaxy S9 Plus. 

0 Likes
6 Comments
Yash79
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
even during writing of this community post I got 4 percentage of battery drain really I clap for this battery
0 Likes
Tan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
so sad....with flagship device
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
There's definitely an issue with your battery. My s9 is almost 2 years old and it still not drain like this and im a heavy user.
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Get your battery replaced as its 2 years old its capacity might have gone.
Yash79
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it is new device brother

but now that issue resolved...
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
2) Close background running apps:-Tap on recent key and close the background running application.

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with  Video or Screen-shots(same as provided above). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support