Original topic:

Failed samsung product S20Ultra ,Very pathetic samsung customer service

(Topic created on: 01-17-2023 05:18 PM)
ashleeza
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Very pathetic customer service by Samsung.. been 10 days, no help from samsung.s20 ultra issue is well known, yet they provide no help. I'm done with this brand. Very disappointed and sad. #samsungs20ultra #screengreenish #screenflickering making ur loyal customers fool,looting them by providing faulty falgship devices, wil surely drop ur status down if u don't choose to care about customers anymore but only money. Sad. People gonna switch to other brands. Sad.
8 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yup, the s20 plus, s20 ultra, and Note 20 ultra have this display issue. However, since the percentage of phones affected is fairly more wrt s20 plus, they gave a free repair only to s20 plus. That too after months of social media campaigns. Many of my friends were at the forefront of this long fight. I am happy that I could contribute as well. What I am saying is, if you can manage something of that sort by grouping the affected users, you may get a free-of-cost (foc) repair as well.

However, it's a sad state of affairs that after spending a hefty sum on flagship devices, they can't last even 2 years. Samsung should have taken proactive steps and given free repairs without harassing the customers.
ashleeza
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It'd take no time to ruin the reputation they have built for decades since there's tough competition. I'm glad we have tons of options out there to ditch samsung right here ,this phase. This scamming ,fooling and looting will force their loyal customers not to trust their brand anymore and switch to other brands, which can last more than 1.5 years and cost1/4th of samsungs scam devices.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I thought the same, but to my surprise, the s22 series sold in record numbers.

Maybe because there are limited options who don't want an iPhone. Oneplus just doesn't make good flagships anymore and people in India hate Chinese OEMs. The only option left is the Google pixel series, which is of course a wonderful option. But due to the lack of service centers, people hesitate.
0 Likes
ashleeza
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes, that's because the manufacturing defect with falgship phones is seen after 1.5 years or two,This really breaks my trust. So much time and money wasted. The issue is now all over the internet. I had to go through a lot for like a month almost.. but then .after contacting them each day..... They finally provided me repair free of cost(since i had no external damage /moisture/scratches) I don't know if it's the rented service centres which try to scam people or the brand itself. Very sad. Bad experience.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ph, good to know that you got FOC repair. Yes, it's unfair to let the user go through all these hardships to get a rightful free repair.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
aish1993
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am using Samsung phone for almost 5 yrs... previously i was using s9plus... then i upgraded to s20 plus...I got the same problem after updating my phone to android 13... i have contacted customer service they said that i have to replace my screen and i have to pay 19k for that... so they are not going to provide any solution... then i searched about this problem online then i got to know that there is a flex cable bond in the phone that is damaged which can be fixed by a local repair shop and it only cost me 4k and now my phone is working properly... so there isn't any problem in the screen only the flex need to be changed... and 1 thing is for sure that this is my last Samsung device... i will not going to buy any Samsung device in the future ever... either would switch to pixel or iPhone
0 Likes
ashleeza
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes. I got to know that outside repair shops providing repair in just 4k and samsung service centre charging 5 times more coz they replace three things ... But.. I got my repair done free of cost from samsung service centre today after complaining at CEO office desk.. it took almost 3 weeks . This is so bad tho. Customer service at CEO office desk in kinda helpful but .. the service centre seems like scam to me. I have multiple experience of their services centres.. they scam people straight on their face. Never tell customer how they can get it done for free by sending a mail to CEO office rather they'll say pay thousands of amount and get it repair or sell it for nothing..
0 Likes