Original topic:

Facing issues in call after One UI 3

(Topic created on: 01-27-2021 10:37 AM)
rojon
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Whenever I get a call while I am already in a call. The mic stops working and the other person can't hear until I restart my phone. That's when I have seen this bug but could have arised due to unknown reasons too. Is anyone else facing this issue ? 

The same problem happened in my last 2 yr old Samsung phone too and then all of a sudden the mic stopped working completely. 
9 Comments
Galaxy S
These are some common issue in some of the devices, It will we removed in the next update, till then you can try resetting your phone, it may resolve your problem or atleast to a instant.
backup your data before resetting it.
0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If it is a common issue...why there is no fix ? I appreciate that you want to help but resetting a phone is a one size fits all solution which wouldn't work if the OS or One UI has an inherent issue.
money990
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
mee too facing same in s10 after a11 update
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RaghibV
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

No use of this steps, I'm facing critical issue 'coz of voice call issues in ONE UI 3. I have done all the possibilities steps of troubleshoot but no positive out come.

Know seems I losing hope on Samsung brand as even china's MI phones don't have such issues. Hope Sammobile will soon come up with new update to fix this issues/bug. Else no other option to switch the brand.

Thank You,

0 Likes
joemin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same issue facing a80
dsanhar
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Also can't make calls. What the **bleep**. Why would they push updates with so many bugs. Forced to use WhatsApp Calls. When will it be resolved? 

0 Likes
dsanhar
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

@joemin I also got this phone 

0 Likes
CRZ
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Wait, this happened 4 months back and still not resolved? I am facing this issue on my galaxy a80... very frustrated
0 Likes