Original topic:

FRAUD AGAINST CUSTOMERS

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 12:29 PM)
DHOLAKBAJAA
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Every1 Should be careful while purchasing a SAMSUNG MOBILE. I have purchased a @SAMSUNG MOBILE (S10plus 1tb) on March 16, 2019, which costs around Rs. 1,17,900/- it comes under premium segment. From the date of purchase I faced problems of overheating, charging, display blinking, restarting automatically and shutting down suddenly. When I visited samsung service center with this problem they said we don't have exchange policy we can only repair the set. Inspite of regular request they denied intentionally. So as the problem persists day by day and major was about to happen and also it occured during Nov 2019 the phone was shut dead so I got to service center and they repaired it. And again this problem persists and on March 10th my phone got dead which was the problem that persists previously, so as my warranty was about to expire on march 16th and due to Covid19 I could not reach the service center in time. I contacted them over phone and they said me u visit service center after lockdown gets over and our service center is closed and we have insufficient staffs who r working from home. There was only a 3 days gap where my warranty expired and samsung extends warranty from March 20th. When I moved to service center they kept my phone and when I asked to check in front of me they denied and said we need time to check and then we will inform and after 2days as per their planning they said u will be charged Rs. 42,000 for the same as per their mail. I repeatedly complained that the phone was under Manufacturing defect but they don't even **bleep** care for the same. Now they mailed me that we will give u 50% discount on the above price that is around Rs.21,000, Nw every1 see can a company give 50% discount for its services after warranty, the fact is that they knew that there is trouble in phone so they want Customers to face the problem and bear the loss and the Company will generate its profit till date since one and half months over they **bleep** not care. Is it fair, Plz ever1 share as much as u can. I have filed a case in consumer court bearing No. 2011738 they don't even worry about customers bcz they mean that a company has more power than its customers, They r playing with customers sentiments and emotions. We r paying means we want value for our hard earned money. Its truely a cheating upon customers. I said I will never pay a single amount for repairing but they said company don't have policy. Company is teaching us Law and order Dont we customers have Law and order. Then how can u charge money from customers, don't we have rights to ask value for the money spent. This is truely a rubbish act, I want this message to be shared and reach all possible corners bcz We will fight and we need justice for the same.
10 Comments
Ashraf144
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Have you bought the phone from Samsung store or other stores because my friend have bought s10+ from Samsung store but he doesn't seems have any problems like yours
0 Likes
DHOLAKBAJAA
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I purchased from Reliance digital
0 Likes
dhairyapathak
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
go to consumer forum for the above problem
0 Likes
DHOLAKBAJAA
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
already done online filing , but samsung **bleep** not care for us, they only see profits, everyday 1000 of customers r facing some problems regarding samsung but they dont care.....
0 Likes
GaryPatrick
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
samsung is just fooling their premium segment customers. i purchased this s10+ device on the pre-book offer and now they are saying i cannot purchase a care+ plan only because my device is not purchased after 20th March'2019. This is how Samsung is treating their premium customers.
0 Likes
DHOLAKBAJAA
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
they think we r born fools and they r rulling our emotions and country. apple is a much better choice as they exchange the phone free of cost without any hurdles. we should make a group so that major customers dont get into their trap... really making foolish..
GaryPatrick
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Right! I've already planned of leaving Samsung community and opting Apple's ecosystem. just waiting for iPhone 12 launch in India.
DHOLAKBAJAA
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes I am also looking for the same to launch..
0 Likes
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Use social media and tag both samsung n reliance
0 Likes