Original topic:

FPS drops while playing Wild Rift - Samsung S20

(Topic created on: 04-21-2021 08:34 PM)
Jilano
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hello everyone,

Recently i have been experiencing FPS drops while playing wild rift on my samsung Galaxy S20. 

I will start a game with my phone cold, then after  15 minutes of game time, i will see a blue line appear on the left side of my screen, usually once my phone gets really hot. 

After this, my game will drop from 60 fps to 10 to 5 ps for a few seconds, then go back to 60.

But with every drop, the FPS lag becomes longer and longer, until the game completely freezes for an entire minute until i can start seeing what is happening again.

I have contacted the support of WR but they are helpless. Was wondering if the community had an answer to this issue. I really love Samsung, it would be a shame to change to another phone just for this issue!

Cheers,

Jilano

7 Comments
Members_xOR0qiE
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello,

i have note 10 plus 5G And i start to experience the same issue recently i contacted riot and they said they will look into this, i hope they solve it soon 

0 Likes
Furious
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You can use Game Pluggins to customize and have the best possible frame rate and graphics quality in games.
I think at 40 fps you get pretty stable frame rate with good graphics quality.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
zin1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi this method you mentioned is no use. Need Real fix on software. Only happening on Samsung x Wildrift. this is furstrating.

0 Likes
Ibraheemboii
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hey umm... update ??

0 Likes
Kllesk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi Jilano,

This issue apeared to me a few days. Considering the line, I had only one answer, Bixby. 

It apears that Bixby was interacting with the game, that I also plays too. When the blue line shows, looks like a routine or a response to a command is ocurring. 

The solution? Deactivate It. So far, I don't have problems anymore, even using max settings. Rarelly the frame drops, but just a few. I still think that the issue have a connection with the last two Samsung updates.

0 Likes
frmnsyh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

How to disable bixby? 

0 Likes