Original topic:

FAKE COMMITMENT BY SAMSUNG BIXBY...

(Topic created on: 09-06-2017 11:47 PM)
Pratheep
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
dear friends after Global bixby voice release Indian users are asked Samsung regarding Bixby voice release in India after so many queries Samsung India put the notice the Bixby voice india release scheduled on 2017 September end but now for all the replies again Samsung is replying the old computerized reply the Bixby release has been hold due to some technical reason so what is the meaning of the notice if the notice is right Samsung would have replied that it has been scheduled on 2017 September please wait until September 2017 so it's clearly shows it has been a fake commitment by Samsung and again they are neglecting India and Indian customers let's unite together and protest against the neglecting attitude of Samsung.9eb37734-ceb1-4a34-ab46-4c9ac3a8ac83.jpg
0 Likes
9 Comments
sahilRana
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Apple i phone is the best in the world
.😀😁😂🤣😃😃😄😅😉😗😊😎😍😘
0 Likes
sunil1385
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thts true, apple knows the meaning of global release. when it is not launched in india I am not sure on how samsung can claim global release. Is INDIA out of the globe ? 🤔🤔
ramzy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
if you can factory reset your phone then I have a solution for you which will not even void your warranty.
0 Likes
sgs627
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
boycott samsung
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We can understand that this is annoying to get same reply for Bixby voice update, as of now Bixby Voice is on hold due to some reasons in India. When it will be available for Indian users you will be notified via various modes of communication or you can check in Samsung newsroom for further information.
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
you guys can report Admin's reply. 😂
0 Likes
bharatvij
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i reported as insult
0 Likes
dannyjr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
where is samsung pay mini where did it go in noughat that i had updated in j7prime
0 Likes
sahilRana
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
admin ke name ki report kar do ek hi jawab deta hai ...😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅
0 Likes