Original topic:

Fàķe posts will negatively affect genuine s20 plus users having display issue.

(Topic created on: 06-29-2022 06:02 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey, regulars of this platform will be knowing that I am among the first to raise voice against the s20 plus display issue. And I still do whatever I can to help. However, recently I am noticing some fàke posts claiming that they have display issues. 

These posts have the exact same words used in all of them, with changes in the images used(probably downloaded from google). And all of these are posted invariably from new accounts as well.(Even genuine issues are often posted from new accounts and that's the trouble I am talking about).

I want to say that this trend will affect those who have genuine issues negatively. If someone having genuine issues is doing this to increase the impact through multiple accounts, please stop doing this.

The guy is justifying his unethical move as well.
7 Comments
Galaxy S
What you are basically saying is called "Flooding" in language of Cyber security
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yup
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Do check the above link and comments as well.
Galaxy S
Just flooding methods 🤣🤣
Syed_Khalid
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi @Sid_Karna, there is 2 scenarios in your above message and added thread.

1. Like you said it may be fak.e post by copy pasting the same description

2. That user may has the same issue and he may be lazy enough to type it newly so just copy and paste the description from other post. ( in the company 75% of employees they just copy and paste the same contents in mail. Even some people they just copy and paste the same message to 2 or 3 people because of laziness)

Thing which you said is 100% right but you can't point out someone wrong unless you have the solid proof.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Check the comments on that post.
Yes, your point is correct. But then he could've simply said that when I raised the issue. Instead, he went offensive. Anyway, let it be.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes