Original topic:

Exynos is useless worst very very poor bad processor 😡

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 02:05 AM)
Jeet2020
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I use Samsung since long period. I use s7 edge, s8 plus, s9 plus and than I pre booked and brought S10+ 512gb variety last year with almost 90k + INR.Using it since one year. Exynos is very poor It not even deserve 50k INR. Gaming performance is so poor that outdated snapdragon processors or A10 chipsets can easily beat this. Samsung making people fool by releasing exynos model instead of snapdragon. It's price is absolutely not worthy. All exynos are useless and very poor. Spending 90k + INR for the **bleep** is useless. Samsung is cheating people that they earn huge money by releasing exynos phones instead of snapdragon with the same price but very poor performance. That's why I don't upgrade to S20 ULTRA. And I will never buy again this **bleep** exynos.😡
Free advise to all DON'T BUY EXYNOS phones. 
5 Comments
CrazyBoy28
★★
Galaxy S
In 2021 Samsung Exynos will compete with A+Bionic Chips Because Samsung and AMD originally announced their mobile GPU partnership

The first AMD Radeon GPU for Galaxy smartphones is likely to make its way to the Exynos 1000
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
😮 great news bro
0 Likes
Jeet2020
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I also hear the news. But what about now. Am paying them since S7 edge and upgrade to next models like s8+, s9+, s10+. Everytime they give me the bad mobile phones with huge cost. Why they don't give the Snapdragon variant in India ? Other wise they can reduce the exynos mobiles pricing but they cheat every customer with giving worthless processor at the same price of top class processor. It's absolutely not acceptable 😒
CrazyBoy28
★★
Galaxy S
Let's Wait for S21 Series It will Worthy
0 Likes
madhur1404
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
you are right.. even I have decided not to buy samsung flagships with Exynos chipset anymore.