Original topic:

Exynos can't handle 100% load in GPU

(Topic created on: 07-21-2020 09:25 PM)
tr91
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have a s20 Exynos and this is my first samsung mobile. I'm not a gamer. I use my mobile majorly for watching multimedia and taking pictures. However sometimes when I use my mobile for GPU hungry apps (Ex : OnePlus Nord AR launch, AR camera) the battery temperature goes to an atrocious level of 45 deg.Centigrade. And it keeps climbing up. But the same app is being handled well by my pixel 3 (with Snapdragon 855 processor) and the temperature goes maximum 39 deg.C. please note that I have been using my mobile under medium power settings and wifi! I think samsung should optimize their OS to manage the temperature properly if samsung wants to prove Exynos 990 is equivalent to Snapdragon 865.  
0 Likes
2 Comments
Vikki101
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yes ...I totally agree with you but samsung will go for exynos only at its not good at all after 1 year now my s10 is at normal temperature..s20 will also gradually be less warm in a year
0 Likes
tr91
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
doesn't that seem absurd for a flagship which excels in all areas!? only software updates need to address these issues..
0 Likes