Original topic:

Exynos 990 performance after 8 minutes game play

(Topic created on: 03-29-2021 03:18 PM)
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Be Alert, If you are going to any S series phone with Exynos processor. Exynos processors are worst processor for intense gaming or high performance applications. Here, I am sharing my S20 FE performance video. In just 8 minutes, my game converted in slow motion game. Think 1000 times before buying Exynos powered phone, because they are not worth of buying. Snapdragon powered phones are best options. I already compared SD 710 with Exynos for gaming. SD 710 performance is better than Exynos 990. I already wasted my 42k. So Don't be fool like me.

Deadfury
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Exynos 2100 is also same, I already tested
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Well I have tested it too...and I can say that it is much much better than 990.
0 Likes
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I usually play Lifeafter and COD. For both games 990 and 2100 are waste. Hard to play after 10 minutes.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Lol I play COD on midrange Exynos 9611 continuously for an hour or two without and lags or stutters, and you are trying to say that 2100 is not good for COD after 10 minutes?
0 Likes
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I already said I am not expecting fair view from you as you are bound to advocate Samsung.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ha! I am not bound to advocate Samsung. I have my on points and I have all rights to say what I actually think. I can criticise Samsung right now if something wrong is being done, and I have done that in the past.
0 Likes
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Your forget Lifeafter..Game size 13.5 GB...
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I don't play Lifeafter, you mentioned CODn and that is what I play, so I can say. Maybe Lifeafter does not run well, but that does not mean that the processor is bad. 990 is bad, I agree, but 2100, its not.
0 Likes
sid775
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Exynos 990 is not for intense gaming phone... If you are all day gamer you should choose some other special gaming phone ..
0 Likes
Deadfury
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Then what's the point of performance?
0 Likes