Original topic:

Exynos 9820. Is it really an upgrade over 9810 or just a rebranded one ????

(Topic created on: 06-22-2019 05:01 PM)
Arun83
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Guys,

I have always been a great admirer or Samsung's smartphone features and love using most of them.

But the worst thing Samsung is doing is providing their inhouse chipset in India and Europe, which always lags behind Snapdragon chipsets ( except in S7 series). Can't even compare GPU performance with Snapdragon.

I am really surprised this time around that performance of my S10e is not what I expected. It feels like my wife's Oneplus 6 feels better in every aspect of performance, which is an yer old chipset.

Why is that we are not getting Snapdragon processors? It's not like they are selling their device 20% cheaper than in US ?

And most recently found out that all the exynos varient is housing Samsung's iso cell cameras not the Sony IMX series one which also performs better that Samsung's inhouse cameras.

Want Samsung to reply or atleast see this post and correct the issues. If not they are going to loose lot of their loyal customers. 

Regards,
Arun.
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Very soon, they will face the consequences, Samsung gone crazy with their s10 series. It was a great opportunity for them but they missed it by a mile and on top of that, their buggy updates did the rest. Hope they will address all these issues in june update.👍
Galaxy S
hi ò
my samsun mobils hotspot not supporting pls tell about how can i get tha support
0 Likes
Arun83
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
can't tell unless see the device. better to check the hotspot settings once.
0 Likes
NickName2106
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That's the reason Note 10 will sport Exynos 9825 chipset
Arun83
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
9825 for Note 10 is ok, but what about us who had bought S10e? can we get proper optimisation from Samsung?

they should be able to do it better than SD855 as hardware and software both are from Samsung....
NickName2106
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
They will definitely optimise it bro..

Be patient
0 Likes
Arun83
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
don't know. it's already 3 months. Now Samsung's concentration is completely on releasing Note 10.
0 Likes
jaaduh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Recently, samsung has struck a deal with amd, to incorporate their new gpus into scalable mobile gpu. This means that sometime in 2021 or post, theres a hope that samsung will introduce their exynos cpu with amd gpus, thus ditching the arm mali gpus. Surely, a fierce competitor is ready to be born if all goes according to samsungs plan.
0 Likes