Original topic:

Exynos 2100 vs Snapdragon 888 results out. Unexpectedly SD 888 wins the battle

(Topic created on: 01-24-2021 08:51 AM)
SamPro
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Samsung-Exynos-2100-falls-well-behind-the-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-888-...

Much better optimization on exynos 2100 CPU, but GPU makes it the runner up. Kudos to Samsung to clearly outperform the CPU throttle. (Offcourse it runs on a higher throttling cycles without heating)
17 Comments
vikas33346
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
bro score does not matter for smoothness
Galaxy S
All the credit goes to AMD not exynos.
Without AMD, samsung would make a room a room heater instead of exynos 2100.🤣
0 Likes
BatHooman
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Exynos 2100 has nothing to do with AMD.
The next Exynos will be based on AMD architecture.
Exynos 2100 is completely designed by SAMSUNG.
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
don't be an i-diot. AMD has nothing to do with exynos 2100. AMD rdna gpu will come in next exynos chipset.
Galaxy S
Okay...Okay...
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Sorry if i sounded rude in my first comment but this year they dropped their custom mongoose cores which has brought it on par with SD 888. Peace out ✌
Galaxy S
Go and live with the inbuilt room heater. I'll never use exynos chip in my life. A14 bionic is 1000000000000000000000 times better than the inbuilt room heater.
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Obviously A14 is miles better. Nor exynos nor SD can ever reach till bionic. Btw i m not a samsung fan. Exynos has been bad since 3-4 years and last year exynos 990 was a debacle. And yes it was a good room heater as you said. As for samsung flagships, nothing is good after 2019. You and i share the same thought bro but i just said that AMD has done nothing with exynos 2100.
Galaxy S
Samsung is still alive because of there samsung fans only.