Original topic:

Exynos 2100 vs Snapdragon 888 S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 09:53 PM)
JimmyA
Options
Galaxy S
Take a look at this comparison. 
It's an 8 minutes informative techinal video. 

The pros, cons, improvements made on the Exynos, what Samsung fixed and what still needs to be improved in the future. 

Looks very interesting but not surprising. At least we know we are getting there slowly towards a better chipset. 

https://youtu.be/rsLJLk3nx8k

Enjoy. 
6 Comments
alshamsi85
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i have watched this video, nice one. exynos 2100 is close the gap between two processors but i hope samsung pushed more for thier processor to close the gap with apple chip.
there are several videos show exynos competing snapdragon
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hello, I'm not getting into the he said she said argunents, it is a globally well recognized issue that everyone knows and faces, Exynos is far less performing than snapdragon whether u agree or not with millions of users. I had elevated temps that reached 45c just from listening to music and samsung support of course said it's normal. Whether it's this video or the 5 last phones before this one, 10 to 18% less performance, camera quality, and battery life are attributed to the Exynos cpu, and i have been talking about this since 2016 here on the forum. I understand that as a brand ambassador you cannot technically or legally highlight the negatives, but these are not rumors and made up, if it's not this video creator, other like unbox therapy, mkbhd, supersaf and many many trusted others proved it over the years. So let's focus on the real issue here without sugar coating things, I've been in the game long enough, just like many other users here, to know the difference in performance. I'm not defending him nor standing against you, it's a fact, higher temperatures, less performance, worst battery life.
Galaxy S
Can you link the video please, thanks! I would like to also take a look 🌹
Galaxy S
Hey,

This YouTuber is underrated but he makes the most genuine comparison between two chipsets. He is not in favor of either chipset but on results.

I'll contact you on PM soon after I finish my duty. Would love to discuss further regarding this topic. Could share your feedback to Samsung.

Link https://youtube.com/c/GoldenReviewer
Galaxy S
Thank you, found it and watching all the tests right now, i agree on results of chipsets, this is what matters, and i always listen to all reviews, from samsung fanboys, to android fanboys to apple fanboys, it's very important to hear all opinions, specially from smaller channels who are not in it for the money and making companies images better, but the most important test is always the personal one we do on daily basis, i use the same apps for the same amount of time daily, but on a different phone every years(off course samsung whether notes or s series since 2010) that's why every year i do the battery test based on what the previous device used to deliver vs the one I am using now.

Would love to continue the conversation later, it's always lovely to geek out about common tech interests.
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Exynos processors is a big risk to buy! Never going to buy exynos!
Samsung ambassadors are bound to talk in favor of Samsung phones!
0 Likes