Original topic:

Extremely laggy phone app on S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 06:11 PM)
Salem1985
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
As the title suggests, the phone app takes ages to respond to the call button in my call history, even when the call takes place, it takes ages to display the name of the contact!

I dont think Ive ever been this frustrated with a basic functionality from a phone before!! Can someone plz check if we have any Samsung guys around here to fix this?
7 Comments
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hi,
I am also a S21Ultra user but I didn't face any such issue.

Is your device updated? Is this issue started after android 12 update?

You may try clearing app cache from settings.
0 Likes
Salem1985
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi Vikrant,

The issue mainly started after Android 12 update yes. I cleared the cache and even reset the entire phone yet the issue still persists.
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If you reset the device also then there is no point in asking you to wipe your cache partition.

I would suggest you to contact nearest samsung service centre.

You may try the "Get help" section of Members app too.

Good luck 👍
Galaxy S
Boot in safe mode if the problem still shows than either your OS is corrupted or bugged which you can hard reset and test it. If the problem still persist than you will need to contact Samsung care.

If you don't see lags or slow down when on Safe Mode than it indicates that 3rd party apps are causing it
Salem1985
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi TechnoGenuine,

Can you please explain to me how to boot the phone into Safe Mode? Ill try it now.
Salem1985
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I tried Safe Mode and I still face the same issue. I have a video to demonstrate this. How can I upload it?
0 Likes