you are absolutely wrong if you know that ...maximum people now a days use smart switch and pc only 👍 ..otherwise display will destroy as note9,note20,s20,s9 already faced so many times.... see bro a software update allaways needs stable carrier to upload... even problem arises with wifi or mobile data if by chance that software not installed fully or correctly. otherwise it's not possible that same samsung provided software will behave differently in same type of device...thatswhy samsung introduced smart switch that people can get software loop holes free highest performance of device..but multiple times they did same mistake repeatedly by which this forum is full with
and by software update via smart switch and pc don't need service center... everyone do this from home only ...it's more easier process
thanks for the information but I'll stick to how I have been updating my phone till now.

bro visit service center once if possible...in this case only they can help you
you are right bro. A/B non A/B doesn't matter here as before update, OS checks the integrity of the update(MD5 checksum or hash check). even slight variation in downloaded update can change the numbers due to which OS will re-download the update. Sad to here your experience. Hope you get a satisfactory resolution.
Active Level 6
sad to hear your bad experience with S20, but very unfortunate S20 series (Exynos counterparts) are just not worthy...
absolutely unworthy
Active Level 3
I think it's a screen burn issue... Completely a hardware issue.. You should've immediately replaced when you bought it.. You missed that chance....
Use twilight app or blue light filter.. It might help you to reduce screen burn 🙁
this is not a screen burn in buddy. I what burn in is and this is not it.
this black patch is visible only on grayish backgrounds and at certain brightness levels only.
this is something similar to black crush issue on OnePlus devices
Active Level 6
I hope you are taking forward complaint you filed with consumer court.

Regular member here @vocalforlocal had also faced same issue and got refund. Connect with him for details.