Original topic:

Experiencing so many issues with the april 2021 update samsung galaxy s10 lite.

(Topic created on: 05-16-2021 01:30 AM)
Abhishekj
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
With the recent update i am experiencing many issues on my samsung galaxy s10 lite.
1. Even after setting notification sound to silent in whatsapp that default tone tunes whenever the message is rcvd.
2. Sometimes i do not get notification from signal app if i have a new message unless i open the app.
But after a restart this gets solved but happens after some time might be issue from app side .
3. After i restart the device the spotify tries to play some track message pops in notification panel
4. Whenever i use the supplied usb c earphones i gets disconneted automatically so i have to remove and connect it again to use it.
5. The battery life also seems to be going down at faster rate as compared to previous update
6. Also i noticed a temperature shift on my homescreen sometimes but it happened once or twice after that not seen that.

I suggest samsung to take a look at these issues and reslove it in next update and also stable future releases for this device and also suggest other samsung galaxy s10 lite users to share their experiences 
8 Comments
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Always Clear the cache partition after any update
This will definitely help.
Plzz mark this as solution if this helped u 😊
Abhishekj
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay i will surely do this from next update . Can i clear the cache partition now. If yes then tell me how? Don't know much about it
0 Likes
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Yes u can clear any time.
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
1. Turn off your device Connect your device to the PC or Type C earphones or Smart TV or DTH set top box, via USB cable

2. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears. (This is important)

3. Press and hold the volume up and power buttons, hold them until the device turns on.

4. Recovery menu should appear from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button).

If my comment was helpful then click 3 dots near my comment and click accept solution
0 Likes
Abhishekj
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Just make a correction that if any user is on android 11 and want to enter into recovery mode then the usb c earphone option will not work. Connecting your phone to a pc or a laptop will work i connected my s10 lite to a pc and it worked
0 Likes
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
1st step is important if your phone is running in Android 11
0 Likes
Diya22
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
This will not clear any of your data from storage.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes