Original topic:

Experience with My S20 Plus after updating to Android 11 Beta

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 06:23 PM)
Pavas1988
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Well, below are some bullet points that I want to highlight about my last 5-6 days experience with my Galaxy S20 Plus,after being updated to Android 11 Beta program...
1. CAMERA: I have started feeling some glitches in camera operations..Many a time,even after touching the shutter multiple times,photo didn't clicked up..This doesn't happen every time,but I have experienced this problem 3-4 times after the update..
 Even more alarming problem is the camera performance in "Live focus mode"..Most of the times,edges are not properly detected and the parts of the subject gets blurred along with the background..Live focus mode performance has substantially decreased ..
 As camera is the main forte of the S20 plus,I request the development team to address the issue..
2. HEATING ISSUE : Heating and Battery Drainage issues were always there with S20 series..No improvement was observed after the update..Worse is the performance in 120Hz mode..Actually, battery drainage and heating issue is such that it eclipses every good aspect of the phone..Average usage gives hardly 2 Hrs of Screen on Time..Due to heating issue its performance reduces to some mid range phone..Needs urgent improvement..
3. Finger Print sensor: There is noticeable decrease in its performance..Accuracy has also taken a hit..Face recognition is working fine...
 I hope the Samsung Team will consider the issues mentioned above and try to solve these issues in their stable Android 11 update...
9 Comments
Pavas1988
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah I know and that's why I clearly mentioned these issue to be addressed in stable update...
0 Likes
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
2- exynos problem
0 Likes
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
ye phone na ilaz bimariyo k sath paida kiya h samsung ne. toh bhul jao iske issue kabhi solve hoge.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Aqbkhan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
How can he send you a screen shot of over heating and battery drain
0 Likes
Aqbkhan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
As uou can see 52% drained in less than 1 and a half hour

Screenshot_20201218-130448_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Allexroc
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I am a old samsung smartphone consumer. This time I am very disappointed with this processor Exynos 990.  It is worst processor ! It warm very fast ! I suggest Samsung to make a recall to replace S20s family to other S20s with snapdragon 865 , Urgently before waist more costumers in the world.

Galaxy S

Heating and Battery Drainage issues in the S20 Plus has made me hate Samsung brand name. Such a waste of money. Couldn't use any of the good features it has, due this issue..

Basically its like you are buying a premium car but you can't drive it as much as you like because engine overheat when you go more than 20km per hour and petrol runs out after 5 kms.  

Aadusamsung
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
update link bhejo
0 Likes