Original topic:

Exchange Rejected

(Topic created on: 02-18-2023 04:45 PM)
Shahism
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I pre-ordered my S23 Ultra with VIP Pass and been waiting for almost 20 days, then BOOM. My S21 Ultra exchange for S23 Ultra got rejected just because I have two small dents of the size of needle on my S21 Ultra aluminum frame, are you

guys kidding me? I am getting a exchange value of 39k and its almost 1.6 years old phone and you want an exchange with the condition of a new phone? The delivery guy said that phone should be in new condition without any single dents, I am getting a value of 39k of 1.6 years old phone and the new one being sold at 99k. Yes, there can be dents because the person is using it and samsung colors also starts to wears off in a year??
22 Comments
prazanth
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same happened to me as well. Better go for iphones. Their customer service is way better.
Shahism
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thinking the same
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Everyone same even 🍎.
faisalpatel
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Try selling it in market , you might get more then the exchange value
Shahism
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hahha
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Dont laungh i gott wirth dent more exchange value.
I sold my phone m52 5g for 11k in the market so try in ythe offline atleast it may go upyo 35k
0 Likes
Shahism
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yep, gonna try that
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Dude no offense but it is common sense to keep you phone in a good condition if you want to exchange or resale your phone.

You should always put screen guard and back cover on the 1st day.
Shahism
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I did man, its normal to get a dent or 2 in 1 and half year of usage. They were even saying that color was faded around type C charging port, bro If I am charging a phone with cable, yes after some time color will start fading