Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Excellent products, poor south african experience

(Topic created on: 08-11-2022 09:28 AM)
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
I opened the samsung web store after yesterday's launch hoping to see price listings and improvements on the website. To my surprise the new products are there,but to my disappointment still the anoying where to buy icon,and then it can't even detect my location. It doesn't even give me any options of cellular providers, just gives me an option on the older products to pay interest free via standard bank over 6 months.  So tell me samsung do you really want to let this one slide once again? You have  2 new brilliant foldalbles,the best foldables ever built, new smart watches with body temperature sensors,bigger batteries, and a golf watch,which has an advantage over apple ,24 bit audio headphones,yet south african stores are dead. Elsewhere in the world they offer samsung bespoke phones and wearable,samsung experience stores, south africa, as we say in Zulu, dololo, -nothing or dead! I wish I win the lotto and can buy these stores and show samsung how to run a website, how to market these products to maximum profit,you are as dead as our municipalities or eskom! Apples website get updated  frequently, more choices, contract options,go and look there, I  envy this apple website, it is class leading. As I said in a previous post , even Emahlaleni gets an istore in October and we hardly get new stores here.  Go look on the samsung UK site,already prices on the new foldables and headphones. My dear samsung what is it gonna take for you to wake up, perhaps closing down of all your stores and website is a better option ,then we rather deal directly with korea,I think they are far more efficient than you samsung of south africa!

South africa samsung

UK SAMSUNG

3 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

Hi Pierre44mp

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Samsung appreciates your input and our team of experts will look into the possibilities of improving the website functionality. 

This will also be escalated to the relevant department to make the website user friendly and functional to our customers.

Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Did you want to preorder mate ?
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I was trying to check out the prices with family, I was considering the watch pro and rhe rest of the family also wanted to see the price offers. Most of my family is on apple, and I am trying to convert them to samsung, but so far its not making a very good impression, they love the concept of the foldables,but die online experience and limited stores made them to rather stay with apple
0 Likes