Original topic:

Even Iphone 7 getting regular updates

(Topic created on: 06-03-2020 04:03 PM)
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Why can't samsung follow same strategy. Iphone 7 which is a 4 yr old model still get software n security updates...

Samsung needs to learn alot....
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
you can't compare apple with android as they both based on different platforms...software update doesn't depends on Samsung by the way ...it's totally depends on Google with Samsung agreement policy as android comes from Google not by Samsung
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Agree and i know.... But the point is for how long we suffer...Why can't samsung change the approach n listen to its customers
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Samsung customer ka kaha sunte hain jo aab jake sunega 🤣🤣 I am using s9 and this device not getting security patch even from March....may version 2.1 will come at 2050
Galaxy S
Then you need to pay the price of iphone for your samsung mobile.
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
what will you do with 5 years of software support when you phone hardware is 5 years old.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Do you really think that note 4 is not capable of running android 11 and latest games? Its just processor companies and mobile company monopoly that they intentionally do to make their latest mobiles lucrative.

Wake up and think.
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I'll better pay the price, provided Samsung assure customers to provide regular updates
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I suppose switching to iPhone will be less hectic choice then. Because its not happening with samsung flagship mobiles. So can't say if samsung will change mind.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I play pubg in my old note 3 without any lag by the way
0 Likes