Original topic:

Even Carrier Locked S7/S7 edge got oreo update

(Topic created on: 06-07-2018 08:04 AM)
PaulBaruah
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
So today the carrier locked Verizon Galaxy s7 and s7 edge got oreo update and here we are at india with unlocked galaxy s7 and s7 edge and still android nougat and March security update like wtf is wrong with u samsung india ? Your developer team should be fired :)..for how much time are we gonna wait ? Do you have any idea how much bugs im facing in nougat ? the apps are more optimised for oreo now rather than nougat..with older version i had no problems but after updating some apps they are lagging and causing overheating issue ! Some users are saying that its a 2 year old phone what are u gonna expect it to do in 2018..so listen..this is a very very capable phone still today..the hardware is top notch but the software is making the phone not up to the mark like it should be ! and i know samsung is notorious for slowing down their phones which causes lags ! everyone says samsung phone lags in due course of time..its all because of software believe me..bought galaxy s4 and micromax canvas nitro at the same time..s4 became laggy and laggy as months passed and nitro still smooth..s4 battery changed twice, last month it died..Nitro still working but the battery is damaged..all i want to say it samsung is bad at software which causes lags..idk if its intentionally or their exynos processors are peice of crap ..I JUST NEED FREAKING OREO..PS THIS IS MY LAST SAMSUNG PHONE EVER 😂b157157c-366d-4479-88cf-bfb4c00e6241.jpg
21 Comments
Omi007
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
F U C K U SAMSUNG..!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
0 Likes
PaulBaruah
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
SAMSUNG INDIA TO BE PRECISE ! OTHER COUNTRY'S DEVELOPMENT TEAM RELEASED OREO AND EVEN FIXED BUGS WHICH POPPED UP..HERE WE DIDN'T EVEN GET OREO..FORGET THE RELEASE, WE DONT EVEN KNOW THE DATE..HEARD 8TH JUNE..TODAY IS ITH JUNE..IF NO UPDATE..THIS S7 EDGE IS GONE AND I ENCOURAGE EVERY ONE I KNOW TO NOT BUY SAMSUNG..RECENTLY MY FRIEND BOUGHT THE J6 infinity..told her to sell it and buy the note 5 pro..she did and is a lot happier..boycott samsung
Omi007
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i had same experience with my s4...! changed the battery three times...! n after updating the phone to lollipop, it all got messed up..! it used to hang like hell almost everyday..!
0 Likes
PaulBaruah
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
45K phone and lags lol..Heck even 1 or 2 K chinese phones dont lag
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
tum behenchod bahat rulae....ab to switch karunga pakka....gand marao behenchod.....indian k sath bakchodi....
PaulBaruah
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Sahi hai
0 Likes
bubun1995
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
f u c k you Shamesung
0 Likes
PaulBaruah
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Stop selling phones
0 Likes
scarecrow405
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
samsung is incompetent when comes to providing updates they still sell phones with out of the box nougat what can we expect and yes i think they intentionally slow down phones so that we can buy other new flagship ...........on a different topic dont use your waterproof phone even near the pool or moisture environment i had experience something worse my usb port malfunctioned fast charging not working not able to connect to pc the charge to replace port is 14kINR they say that whole display had to be changed just for usb port so u can tell the phone design is not good..
0 Likes