Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Earbuds

(Topic created on: 03-24-2024 09:04 PM)
maharfaisal6292
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
It's 8 day I'm still not getting redeem buds msg in my benefits how long will it take? Can anyone tell?
11 Comments
JRabz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same here
Galaxy S
how does it appear in benefits
0 Likes
arslmaqs
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Have you put in the sim and made the first call??
0 Likes
Galaxy S
First call to whom? I have made many call in a single day.
0 Likes
SalluBhaiJaan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same here
0 Likes
NabeelAhmad
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
for those who are not getting notifications, can check date if first call made from status of settings. If The date time is same when they open and activate phone, then they got brand new no active phone. otherwise if date is old, mean your phone was repacked. as i experienced this and returned phone right away at shop..Try to purchase directly from samsung or some reliable store.
Cheers.
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
First call made is not necessary, everyone is focus on first call made date.
Only you need to check it's non-active phone or not? Check the date if there is 00/00/0000 then it's fine.
Put sim into phone and make the first call is not necessary.
All you need to know that is your phone is pre-booked stock or not? That info you get from where you purchase it.
After that make sure in samsung member app benefits the free gift voucher shows. And it's not already used.
If you submit successfully that's great. After that just wait for verfication call. After that your buds delivered to your address.
0 Likes
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Many shopkeepers get the pre-booked stock and sell it at a high price, I'm also paid huge extra amount to get the pre-booked phone from market because the stock is not available.
Galaxy S
Same
0 Likes