Original topic:

EXTEND NEVER MIND OFFER TO S8 USERS

(Topic created on: 10-05-2017 04:59 PM)
sheldonboadita
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I freaking paid 13,550 for the screen replacement for my s8 and you guys come out with the NEVERMIND offer now for the new customers for a one time screen replacement for 990? Should we be fools to pay for the screen when the current customers will get the screen for just 990? I need a refund for the money which I paid. Samsung just wanted to grab customers at the launch by us prebooking it and are now giving the offer to the new ones. All the existing s8 and s8+ users should post this everywhere on all social sites and wherever they can so that we can get this offer too. S6 S7 note 5 note 8 and now s8 has the offer. Why did you skip it for the first s8 buyers who prebooked the phone like me or for the buyers who purchased their phones in the first 4 months from May to August? We should teach Samsung that we are those who will not keep quiet. Paste this everyday till we get the offer. Please copy paste this message everywhere on every forum.
8 Comments
Perwaiz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes
Galaxy S
yes its true!
0 Likes
prakharg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ya but they are rolling out this offer to old customers also through my galaxy app
0 Likes
uKverma
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
how
0 Likes
Tashrif
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
didn't you guys got the desk station for prebooking.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes we got the charger. Now I have heard that one guy has got the replacement in my galaxy app
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that this offer is available for limited time period. As you are requesting for Offer extension we have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes
DrNKD
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
😂Typical reply , This is why you guys can never match Apple
0 Likes