Beautiful
Asanka81
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Wow
Dananjaya 91
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

lolllll... cant you just see how samsung is overlapping a picture of the moon by processing.. they have now got caught red-handed for doing this.. read it on verge without posting funny stuff.. feel sorry for you 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Lol 😆, you need to check your eyes first mate, because why zoom just the moon,why there is nothing left to zoom on the planet, so according to you they just overlapping every zoom picture 📸 by processing, woow, that's pretty impressive 😉 too
0 Likes
Dananjaya 91
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

lol... its sad that you just cant understand the video you have uploaded.. truly feel sorry for you... its called daylight lying when you do not output the image taken over the lense but process it by merging the fetures of the moon.. its not impressive lol..
pls. learn properly and comment without being a giant bimbo and a laughingstock 

ps. enjoy your phone while it lasts... you will get the pink line issue within two years guaranteed 😛 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
🤣Contrary to what some people think, Samsung is not replacing the photos taken by users with random, high-quality moon shots. Huawei's phones, for example, actually do this. Instead of using AI,🥲 the system uses pre-existing images of the moon to make the final photo and I even use lightroom to make it more clear am well aware of that,
*NOT FOR THE ABOVE VIDEO kiddo see it properly ITS REAL* #No AI#
_Yes even I know about the pink 🤪line issue after 2 or 3 years, it's because of moisture collected underneath the display, by the way I would be replacing it with a next new S series.🫡_
So pathetic 🙄 😑 😒 😪 kid
0 Likes
Dananjaya 91
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Waste of time to talk with a Samsung Umpalumpa who doesnt accept the evident truth and think he has the best phone.. poor fellow.. read a bit and get to know the facts..lil fellow 😛 
https://www.macrumors.com/2023/03/13/samsung-**bleep**-moon-shots-controversy/

0 Likes
Galaxy S
(Just go to camera settings and switch off scene optimiser problem solved)Some people are so poor they can only dream of buying this device, there are many more features than cameras, and Rs.600,000.00 is pretty expensive to buy for a child like you,what would you recommend besides 😉 s23 ultra,
Till now world's best smartphone is this after October apple will introduce the next new iPhone 15 Pro max for ios, which makes the s23 ultra the best android device
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yo its 15 years ago you jack a-s-s, it's pretty sure you're daddy can't 👨 afford high end flagship devices just Calm down,your someone who is commenting on every one's post saying some negative s-h-i-t ,because you no longer can afford 😉 such devices
Your not welcome to be here 😒, so just get lost ,once again when you receive some pocket money keep hopes on A serious, this S series 🫡 site for adults

Please mark this as a Accept solution
0 Likes