Did you mean: 

Original topic:

E-voucher and promo gifts.

(Topic created on: 02-19-2021 04:52 PM)
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I signed up for the pre-order promo and it said I would receive a R1000 e-voucher and the free gifts. I have claimed the gifts (buds and smart-tag). Not received as yet but I'd like to know how do I get the voucher?
0 Likes
11 Comments
Devashen
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You get the voucher after your claim has been validated. Ensure the email you claimed the gifts with and the email you signed up with are the same
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
my claim was validated and I still have received anything

Screenshot_20210217-203359_Outlook_25266.jpg

0 Likes
Devashen
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
That means the submission of the claim is successful. They do a validation after this looking at proof of payment, etc. Usually takes 5 days. Make sure the email you claimed with and the email you registered interest in the device with is the same. Otherwise voucher will be forfeited.

I however see this claim was successfully sent on the 5th of Feb. You should've atleast gotten your voucher by now. Talk to an agent on the chat and query the validation of your gift. Hopefully they'd be of more assistance.
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
turns out my IMEI was not a match. they want to see both IMEI's of the phone. yet we are provided with on on the bottom of the phone box.

20210219_160445_26386.jpg

clipboard_image_1613743325210_1613743325210.jpg

0 Likes
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
so, a claim can be successful but that doesn't mean it has been validated... we learn something new everyday!
Devashen
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I just copied the IMEI from settings when I submitted and it was a success. Because we have dual sim phones, we have 2 IMEI numbers. People might make the mistake of entering the other IMEI instead of what's on the invoice.

Make sure when you attach IMEI, you send a clear copy of the invoice you received so that the imei on that is visible.

Good Luck with your claim
Kaybe
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
my invoice doesn't have the IMEI printed on it... I submitted it in anyway and sent a picture with both IMEI numbers from the phone box itself.
Nevash
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i bought a note20 last month. is der no free gift for me or voucher.
0 Likes
Devashen
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Not that I'm aware of. The promos usually run for pre-order and launch as far as I know.