Original topic:

***E-SIM BIG NEWS FOR GALAXY S20 PLUS USERS ***

(Topic created on: 11-30-2020 06:30 PM)
Zainsayyad
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Dear S20 series members, I had a brief communication with Samsung customer executive about E-SIM for S20-series support E-SIM and it already mentioned it in  Samsung Indian official website, And I had words with SIM providers too, they informed Samsung didn't share any information about S20-series eligibility of esim with them, that's why they didn't mention S20-SERIES in their E-SIM eligible list. This is clearly carelessness of Samsung India or they doing fraud with customers. They mentioned features but didn't provide for S-SERIES.
SO I REQUEST ALL OF S20- SERIES USER, REGISTER COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS IN SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE, AND ESCALATE THE ISSUE FOR SAME.

THANKS
15 Comments
zaru
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
samsung has locked this esim feature.
Zainsayyad
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
brother they didn't lock if your service provider active for esim you will get option
zaru
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
if you use a snapdragon version of s20 in india you will get option its disabled by samsung.
0 Likes
zaru
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
had seen a tutorial how to enable esim on exynos devices via some uae software method. was not sure about to try it or no cz the warranty would be void.
Zainsayyad
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
surely don't try, just complain to Samsung and pressurise them to work on it, because it's clearly fraud with users
0 Likes
Arjun1007
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
absolutely urgent wrong find....bcuz its depend on carrier.... its purely lock esim option by Samsung....and moreover I m using esim in my s0+ now
Zainsayyad
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
are you beta user??
0 Likes
Arjun1007
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
no
0 Likes
Zainsayyad
Active Level 5