Original topic:

Dubai With The Perfect Travel Partner! ❤️

(Topic created on: 09-30-2019 09:43 PM)
DhruvJain2298
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
My Galaxy S9+ of course! 😍

This was my first time ever in Dubai and man what an incredible experience I had out there! And what trip is memorable without a bunch of great quality pictures!

Here I shall try and take you through my entire journey, so that you could have a piece of my trip too! 🥰

It was touchdown in Dubai on the 23rd of September at around 12:30, just post midday. The Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise was up for the evening that night. 

Got back home pretty late that night, only to crash and wake up the next morning, all set for Abu Dhabi.

We stopped by at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque on our way. 

The architecture and attention to detail was in a league of its own.

From there, we were off to Ferrari World!
The Formula Rossa was absolutely breathtaking at 240 kmph! All the rides and experiences in Ferrari World are totally worth it, so make sure you plan out your itinerary accordingly in such a way that you don't miss out on anything. Picked up a couple souvenirs from there. 😍

The legendary Ferrari F40 in the foreground with the Burj Khalifa at the back!

Up for the next day was the GITEX Shopper exhibition for the first half, followed by the Dubai Mall for the second. Here I saw the magnificent Dubai Mall Fountain and got up close and personal with the Burj Khalifa itself.

I'll be attaching the remaining pictures down below in the comments, so please have a look there. ☺️

The next day was everything people think of when anyone speaks of the Middle East. The desert safari! Dune bashing along with some belly dancing and a fire show made that evening an unforgettable experience.

As I neared the end of my trip, I visited the Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis and the Burj Al Arab. Keep an eye out for the pictures below!

I wrapped it all up with some delicious Lebanese food in Aroos Damascus.

On the evening of 29th of September, I was back to Namma Bengaluru! ❤️

What an amazing time I'd had. Such beautiful memories made. All those frozen memories made possible by my trusty Galaxy S9+! 🤩

DhruvJain2298
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thank you so much! Yes will do! ☺️
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The journey was beautifully described and amazing pictures
DhruvJain2298
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thank you Abhy! ❤️
0 Likes
SINGH4
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
amazing shots man!!!🤩💯💯
DhruvJain2298
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thank you so much! 🤩
0 Likes
Scsc11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
wow
DhruvJain2298
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
🤩🤩🤩
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
post it on galaxy gallery not here in this forum
Galaxy S
How are these posts related to S series? Stop spamming here.
DhruvJain2298
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
If a post dedicated to the S9+ and it's camera isn't related to the S series, I don't know what is.
0 Likes