Original topic:

Dual watsapp not working on s10 lite

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 11:40 PM)
RaviT94
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Facing issues with dual watsapp feature on Samsung S10 lite. Unable to access the media files of dual watsapp. The watsapp data gets deleted automatically from DualApp folder in internal storage. Really fed up of samsung devices. Netflix not working in tab A7. 
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Internal storage-Android-Media-Whatsapp .. Check Bro
0 Likes
RaviT94
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks .. but this location has the files of my original watsapp file. Not the dual watsapp. Got a mail from samsung team saying that the have raised thia issue with watsapp developer team and would be fixed in next update
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Ama bro .dual app la secondary whatsapp files varamstenguthu. Ithu yaru mistake nu therla..munnala iruntha j7 pro la whatsapp install pannale 2 whatsapp open agitum. But intha update la namma tha enable pandrom..technology valara Valara namaku tha work athigamaguthu
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RaviT94
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Have done that already a long time ago... its been 1 month since i started facing the issue. and multiple users are facing this issue. But samsung team has not done anything so far to resolve the issue
0 Likes
djm80
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
u can install whatsup business , and untick the dual copy of whatsup in dual messenger, this is the only solution till now
0 Likes
RaviT94
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I can do that.. but then all my contacts would get the message " This chat is with a business account 🙄"
0 Likes