(Topic created on: 10-12-2022 03:47 PM)
Bindusar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Expert, 
I am using Dual SIM which is giving me 2 options to select from 
1. Preferred SIM to call back 
2. Ask everytime before calling It is reasonable to have One SIM for Office and Other SIM for Home. 

With this, Office people will always call on a particular SIM only. 
If I select "Ask everytime". Its going to prompt the SIM selection Pop-up everytime even if I am calling back someone. 
If I select "Preferred SIM" (Say SIM1), its blindly going to call back with SIM1 only. 
I think there should be a Third Option like "Use Last Dialed SIM". Which should pick SIM details from last conversation automatically. If starting a new conversation, it should "ASK" to select the SIM for the first time.
If this already exists, please let me know as i tried to find but unable to get such option.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy S
No this option is not available in any smartphone yet.
0 Likes
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Open contact app and select the contact numbers and then select SIM for calls...Screenshot_20221012-152506_Phone_1000000063_1665568506.jpg
Galaxy S

open the contact and below the number, you will see an option to select " call with default"

just select the sim and you are good to goo. if you face any issues just let me know 

Bindusar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thats correct. But my ask is to pick this automatically based on previous missed or incoming calls.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

sorry no option for the thing you are asking

0 Likes
Bindusar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is there anyway to pass on the feedback to developers community?
0 Likes