Original topic:

Dual Apps feature needed for WhatsApp Business

(Topic created on: 06-08-2022 10:29 AM)
vizazamhar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung's dual app features supports only for WhatsApp. But, We need dual app feature for WhatsApp Business also. Please consider this and give a better solution ASAP

Note: If I open second WhatsApp Business form secure folder I can't access my files.
4 Comments
Nicholraveen
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Try to set it up again normally all things should be copied
Galaxy S
Hi,

While WhatsApp Business App is free and easy to set up, WhatsApp actually designed the feature and capabilities for smaller businesses in mind. You could only use WhatsApp Business app on a maximum of two devices at the same time before September 2021. But you cannot use the WhatsApp Business app on two phones. also dual apps.

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 👍.
Galaxy S
Hi,
Actually Samsung cannot do anything about it at the moment unless and other wise WhatsApp brings up an update or a solution, so best is to put a review on Google playstore after downloading and installing WhatsApp business app and the put a review for it they might respond back.

Or else the option would be using WhatsApp as your personal line and then WhatsApp Business for your business needs.

If you found my comment useful, kindly click the three dots And then select Accept Solution, Thank you so much 😊
AlexRodriges2020
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

In the bustling world of business, efficiency is key. WhatsApp Business understood this need and introduced the innovative Dual Apps feature. Seamlessly managing personal and professional conversations, it revolutionized communication. But, how did it come about? Seeking inspiration, I turned to https://icoholder.com/en/defi, where the realm of possibilities sparked my creativity. With newfound ideas, the story of Dual Apps unfolded, bringing convenience and productivity to entrepreneurs worldwide.

0 Likes