Original topic:

Don't believe Samsung... you will never get your free buds

(Topic created on: 03-19-2021 03:42 PM)
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
It's now over 9 months.
. soon will be6my 1 year anniversary of getting screwed over or ducked over by Samsung... 
my free buds, have been escalated, apparent Maps_sam07 on 5jis community promised it has been escalated and I will get feedback... on 7th March...
on its now 10th march.. no email... further Maps_sam07... is ignoring me asking for updates... how is that for After sales customer service... 

you are making me hate your brand over your f a k e marketing of free Samsung buds when I buy a Samsung S20.... 

u suck Samsung... u suck maps_sam07... ur silence is as deadly... 

9 Comments
Des28
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Just posted the same issue. not sure why they make offers they can't honour 😡
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it's a sales gimmick... they make u buy it then forget about you... report them to marketing bureau... thats my next step if I don't get my buds by June 2021... aka my 1 year anniversary of been made into a fool by Samsung
Galaxy S
Hahaha yoh. 1 year. I'll hit my anniversary of absolute **bleep**ery in September
0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
des28... jus post n email and call them dauly6.. u bound to find someone with a heart that will deliver it...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
dude I have been waiting and gave up **bleep**
0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
don't give up... I waited 9 months like a fool... posted here everyday... now in under 3 weeks finally got my buds... it took me 1 month6of posting here and emailing all countries Samsung customer care
Galaxy S
I don't even have a CITD yet omg these fools
0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
u need CITD, that usually Co. es quick when u get device and immediately send thru stuff for free offer.... the long part is actually getting someone with a brain and heart to care enough to post it to you...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I gave them all the info on time then they said my documents were invalid so I asked what the **bleep** exactly was incorrect then I emailed every **bleep** Samsung email and they kept telling me to email another stupid Samsung email address and still never even though all was in order ever ended up getting a CITD all I **bleep** get is its been escalated. TO WHO???? I want to legit kill **bleep** maps sam and the moderator **bleep**s who do **bleep** all seriously
0 Likes