Original topic:

Don't Buy Samsung Galaxy S20 Exynos

(Topic created on: 04-15-2020 05:01 AM)
Ravivapi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have used all galaxy series starting, I loved all series but talking about S20 its very pathetic phone has lots of issues Camara focusing issues, Heating Issue and that lead to battery draining very fast, low connectivity issues.
See it has Awesome display and Flagship looking mobile.
I bought S20 plus but after 2 weeks switched to S10.

Dear Samsung,
When you charging flagship price then you should provide flagship device not this **bleep**.
You tell me why I should wait for update after buying flagship.

13 Comments
CipherF10
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
my screen time for pubg is 2 hours daily and for cod is approx 1 hour. i have not recorded any video yet i will do that and post here if or not issues are there.
CipherF10
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i checked recording videos and there was little problem in auto focus. It was taking some time to auto focus and after some time the object was being blurred.
0 Likes
Abhilakshya
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Pubg and COD are running smoothly? Did you face any heating issues?
0 Likes
Extreme14
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Bro... Ur phone might be exceptional... Not having any problem.. Because though my network works extremely good... After playing pubg or cod for about half an hour.. It gets hell hot... And then if u keep playing... It will lag so so much... It reacts like.. 20fps to be precise... And camera also overheats the phone... And auto focus also a problem.. And saw a video on youtube.. Even the camera quality is not that good because of exynos
0 Likes