Original topic:

Dolby Atmos destroyed in OneUi update

(Topic created on: 01-30-2019 08:21 PM)
abhibhava
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung,

I like playing music through my galaxy device over a long period of time. Be it connected to a bluetooth speaker or through headphones/earphones. The stock Dolby Atmos features definitely used to enhance the listening experience and I used to boast about it to my friends.

In recent Android Pie official update pushed by Samsung, it is ruined now. The music through earphone/heaphone varies drastically. Like going from volume 20% to 80% and vice versa in certain high and rise portion of song. This happens in my bluetooth speaker too. Is this normal behaviour by Dolby Atmos? Because earlier stock version was just great with no irregular fluctuations. Because of this I have permanently switched off Dolby Atmos in my galaxy device. 

Please fix this issue.

Whoever is facing this issue please share their feedback.
0 Likes
3 Comments
krishnatiwari
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
ha haaa
0 Likes
ayushaggarwal
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
nice
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members BETA App ->BETA Feedback > Send Feedback > Error reports > collect log file > Attach). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/

0 Likes