Original topic:

Do not balme (PIE) uodate S9/9+

(Topic created on: 12-07-2018 12:41 AM)
chitti1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Dear members,

While you all started blaming Samsung for delaying/not releasing the PIE update for S9/9 .

I was just wondering how many of you (those blaming) all know the key benefits of moving to beta version.

All beta versions will be unstable and be having lot of issues , you should willing to update to beta if your ready for the instablity and then report the issuses faced in that period to Samsung.

Frankly they are no benefits just they will be issuses 😀

Just remember it's not Fancy to update a Beta version 😀

if you not want deal with issuses, Be happy with your current version until the stable Pie version.

Trust you all understand.

8 Comments
manu1
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i love issues, practically all my life choices have done nothing but cause more issues
RohitNawathe
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Happy to deal with the issues
RamboRaman
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Completely happy dealing with issues, afterall i guess people who are willing to take the risks only use the forum
0 Likes
Scott
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
please stop preaching when you don't know truth... I have manually installed beta and is working great.... We ask coz we have paid premium price... it is Samsung's responsibility to hire developers who can work fast and precise to be competitive in the market. BTW I am the owner of S1 to S9+... So i have better understood Samsung.
Monu18
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
People doesn't care about issues, they care about something new.
0 Likes
sky99
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
we ask cause they gave the option of installing beta to rest of the countries......its not about installing.....its about being given the choice
0 Likes
sky99
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
its pride....as we pay more amount compared to other countries....still we r treated like this.....thats the problem.....
0 Likes
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for informing
0 Likes