Original topic:

Dissappointed with Samsung Service

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 08:27 PM)
Members_iHjhDV5
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I have been using the samsung s9 for almost an year now .  With the november update, my phone started flickering , and the screen was showing streaks . There was also an area at the bottom that became unusable. In a couple days, the screen went blank.

I took the phone to the service center, and they told me to get the entire thing replaced for 17400/- only . They wouldn't listen to any of my complaints, and told me that this was the only way. I requested them to check the phone, but they asked for the full amount to do so. 

my warranty is still there, but they told me that it cannot be claimed at all! What am i supposed to do?  Looking for some help here...

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
just reflash last software from service center...your problem solved...it's because may you simply use mobile data or wifi to install software everytime where Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota hence the recommended process is to install software in Samsung device via smart switch and pc or via service center flash....otherwise possible software loop hole formation can create anything mysterious even display can gone forever as many users faced before
0 Likes
bykreddy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have green tint issue, visited service center last week, they have replaced my screen at free of cost since my mobile in warranty period.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, please call us on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) / 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com. So, that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes