Original topic:

Dissapointed on updates for s9 plus

(Topic created on: 01-06-2020 10:45 PM)
Đjąy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Still the bixby routines,30 sec exposure in pro mode and many other features are missing even mid range phones has better battery and more cameras and many. s9 and note9 was flagship phone last year but now most of the mid range devices are far better samsung should compensate it through extending software support and feature update.
8 Comments
Sahbaan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have a samsung A50s and it's best feature is Bixby Routines... not having it **bleep**...my condolences
0 Likes
Jayanth22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
lol when did s9plus release and when all these a10 and A50 etc etc released just think of that if u are talking about battery capacity
0 Likes
Đjąy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Its not on release date they can easily push it through a software update. then what is the point in buying a flagship i could have gone for cheaper A series.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
samsung says that s9 and note 9 won't feature the Bixby routines due to memory issues I am also using s9 I know Samsung is intentionally not giving the Bixby routines they just want to market this Bixby routines only to newer devices they dont want to give it up
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I dont know where this logic comes from that we are facing memory issues with Bixby routines either they simply dont want to give or they just want to market Bixby routines with newer devices pathetic
0 Likes
Đjąy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
samsungs logic is a50s exynos 9611 with 4gb ram can handle bixby routines but exynos 9810 with 6gb ram will have memory issues that depicts flagship processors are just on paper things.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
exactly even my s9 with 4gb ram cant handle Bixby routines
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it's simple that Samsung is marketing the Bixby routines
0 Likes