Original topic:

Display vertical lines solution (S20 series users)

(Topic created on: 01-31-2022 10:54 AM)
VishnuMurali01
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello S20 series users. Many of you have encountered green, pink, white lines on your phones after the One UI 4.0 update. I have seen several other older posts regarding the same (even before the update). This is actually a display defect.

I had the same problem following the most recent upgrade. I had no idea what to do. However, I emailed the CEO help desk using Samsung's official website's "Email the CEO" option.

I've had multiple phone calls from the Help Desk asking me to submit my device to the service centre and to pass the job sheet number to the person who called me. Following that, I had phone calls from another guy who inquired about the issue in detail.

How did it happen? Where did it happen? When did you update? Did you update using public Wi-Fi?. What did you do right after the update? etc

I was also requested to submit my device for a thorough examination. So I did. I made it clear to them that it is my primary device for both work and personal use, and so I need my device returned as soon as possible.

After two days, I received a call from the same individual, who informed me that it was a display defect and gave me a 97 percent discount for replacing the display. However, he said, "I have to pay 2716 rupees & that's the GST, and they can't do anything about it." Because I didn't have a spare phone, I accepted the offer. My device was returned to me on the third day following this chat.

Note : For this to happen your phone should be in perfect condition. No scratches or dents.

Here is my discounted bill

My last post regarding the Issue. 

33 Comments
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Some useful post, great
And congratulations 🎊
Galaxy S
Thanks man
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hey congrt vishnu
Galaxy S
Thanks man
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If anyone is facing same problem. Please bing me here. I can help you call
rockin
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

20220204_140345.jpg

• i have emailed ceo option but south indian customer is handling the case and came up with this resolution. Pathetic service. They r charging me 17k approx and blaming us for mishandling and tampering. Mobile is at service center past 3 days 
achu1212
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Facing the same problem
0 Likes
rockin
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Screenshot_20220209-193138_Gmail.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy S
File a consumer case bro. Everyone here is getting rejected with lame excuses. We must take a stand.