Original topic:

Display issues post April Software update for Samsung S 10

(Topic created on: 04-18-2020 02:31 AM)
VinayKTM
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi I have the same issue with SM973F  Samsung S 10 Screen has completely gone Green with Lines post software update ..Then I did a reset and increased brightness and I am surviving...Please pass on the message to Samsung that Samsung S 10 Owners are also facing the issue post April Software update..
8 Comments
AH01
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm also facing the same problem. I use a note 9. This problem has occurred since the last update.
Akshmalick
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
no such problem yet but immense heat ... game lags slower charging than b4r this has been my problem for now
ns46
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
y is my phone not going hulk😭
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Follow the bellow mentioned steps to resolve your issue:
1.Check device in safe mode: Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

2.Reset the device: Settings > General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data

If issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
VinayKTM
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
We have done all this mentioned process.. but the issues exists even after doing a reset
0 Likes
VinayKTM
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
please support with a software update...as to make the green tint disappear we need to reduce the brightness to minimum or maximum
0 Likes
muiz01
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

same here on s10 lite green tint on grey background on low brightness after the recent one ui 2.1 updat3

0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same here on note 8 appeared suddenly
0 Likes