Original topic:

Display issue on galaxy s10 plus

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 06:22 PM)
Johnny8
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Hello, my galaxy s10 plus display turned some sort of grey mixed with green tint instead of deep black.

I've tried to restart the phone , boot in safe mode and tweak in display settings (although I haven't changed any settings prior to the problem).

I'm pretty sure its not any hardware issue because when I go into some apps like device care and gallery the blacks are deep like it used to be before this "bug".

ive attached some photos so you can see for yourself.

also, brightness level does not matter like ive seen on some other posts that the green only occurs when brightness level is below 50% and so on, and its all over the screen not just particular spot.

English is not my native language as you can tell so I hope I made myself clear as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan deep black.jpg

green tint 2.jpg

green tint.jpg

15 Comments
Galaxy S
my note9 also same problem
0 Likes
Mahaarr
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same problem in s9 plus😰
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

I am really hoping this is a software problem.... My s10 plus have been having same issues with flickering that is stabilized when I increase the brightness or lower the brightness... Pls Samsung, help us look into this and we need to know what is the cause... My screen is perfectly in good shape, didn't drop or break it... Pls look into this

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

I just hope Samsung come up with a definite solution to this problem... It is really saddening.... My S10 plus😭

Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Johnny8
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Update: after factory reset and using light mode for few days the greenish color turned almost black like before. Hope that helps anyone else who's facing this issue

0 Likes