Original topic:

Display is flickring when changing the brightness and a greenish tint after latest security update !

(Topic created on: 12-12-2020 01:24 AM)
SoulaimGH
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I recently software updated my phone to the 1 December update, after the update I'm getting horizontal lines and flickering when changing the brightness and a huge green tint on my phone. The display has got discoloration after the software security update. This is something that a lot of people are facing apparently after I researched it in the internet. Samsung should fix this bug as this as happened with a lot of Samsung users@samsung fix this issue asap please

4 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
send feedback to Samsung by using get help section
GetHelp>>SendFeedback>>ErrorReport/AskQuestion>choose appropriate section

Screenshot_20201110-145908_Samsung Members_63169.jpg

Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
and if possible do visit service centre instead of waiting for fix
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vaibhavj18
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

We all are the victims of this issue. Let's unite and fight. I request you to sign this petition and share it everywhere so that Samsung knows that their customers' money doesn't grow on trees.

http://chng.it/ykGDM4VLGD

0 Likes