Original topic:

Display flickers when unlocking with fingerprint on my s20fe

(Topic created on: 10-11-2021 07:57 PM)
Balaji rs
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
  • Purschased s20fe 5g and facing display issue and i m not sure if it is hardware or software problem.Every time i unlock my phone with figerprint scanner the display brightness increases and then comes to normal and even while ending calls the display flickers or than that no issues on the screen.Is my unit faulty or everyone facing the same issue?
7 Comments
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Some Users Are Facing This Issue After Update .
Wait For Next Update.
Perform Factory Reset.
If Not Fixed Take Ur Device To Samsung Service Center.
Balaji rs
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Did the factory reset and called the samsung helpline too they said to turn on adaptive brightness but still no improvement the issue is still there.tried safe mode all that was suggested nothing seems to work.should i get it replaced with warrenty?

Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
No Replacement.
Free Repair Provided By Samsung For 1 Yr.
If You Not Satisfied With Ur Device Go To Service Center.
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I'm getting this type issue in m42 5g also...screeen mukti touch response rates are not well like 4g phones..
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Balaji rs
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Visited the service centre and they inspected my s20fe 5g still the problem hasn't sorted out.That finger print lights up the whole display to its max and then comes to normal its like a second flash,really annoying.

0 Likes
Ujjawals
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
This issue has been resolved in today's released update
0 Likes