Original topic:

Display acting weird, please help.

(Topic created on: 08-19-2019 09:57 AM)
mitron56
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
My s9 display is acting weird all of a sudden, the  colors are washed out and it has green tinge all over it. This effect comes and goes after some time. 

Never dropped my phone nor it has a single scratch.

Planning to take it to service center tomorrow, can you people tell how is their service,  this is my first phone from samsung. Are they receptive to customer problem? 
0 Likes
15 Comments
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
reason of the might for many cause

generally it happens if the display connector became loose or faulty . do visit service center
0 Likes
Galaxy S
This is a display issue and you are taking the right precautionary step by visiting the service center..go and see..how are they behaving but your problem sounds genuine, so, they are left with no choice but to help you...Its their duty, so relax..aur bindaas jao..
0 Likes
s8pat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same here and with so many people with s8 s9 s7 .. very very dissatisfied with Samsung
0 Likes
s8pat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
these all happened after july update.... this is not at all hardware fault... becoz same things happening with lot many people ..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it is a software problem
0 Likes
mitron56
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Couldn't find anything related to software. You sure?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes I am sure if you never damaged your display neither you droped it or made any scratches . then it could be the software reason .

this kind of problem only happens when you sit on the device or you slept with it .
0 Likes
sagar214
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes, i am facing same problem on my s9 after july update
0 Likes
nikku8330
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
me too
0 Likes