Original topic:

Display Resolution

(Topic created on: 08-18-2020 12:40 PM)
Moshiur
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Why samsung's flagship smartphones default display resulution is 1080p ? Though they offer QHD+ resolution and that's why people paid much. 2nd questio is Does anybody experience slightly less smoothness when you switch 1080p to 1440p ? If you guys have any logical answers, please answer those questions.
0 Likes
8 Comments
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
1. It is set to 1080p for better battery life. With bigger display size and limited battery size it is a choice of battery life over amazing display which not necessarily all apps need. Turn on higher display resolution and see battery drop.
2. No, drop in smoothness observed
Moshiur
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
but many youtubers tested battery life between 1080p and 1440p and they did not see any major difference at all. perhaps the difference was 1 or 2 %.
0 Likes
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Youtubers told me Galaxy Buds is amazing, I wasted 11k over it. Test and see it for yourself.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
not blindly trust on Youtubers
they hyped so many things towards their benefit
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
you can set at QHD but several features won't work on QHD and little bit consuming more battery
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
All features except 120hz refresh works at WQHD+. I personally use S10+ and always use WQHD+ and feel no lag in day to day usage bro, but this might be different in case of other flagships.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
i didn't say about lagging issue.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
if my comment is useful for you then You can Accept as solution by clicking on 3dot at comments